A blog dedicated to any and all things feminine.

~Because women were created to be feminine. ~


I hope you enjoy your stay!

Have a look around and let me know what you think!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sewing plans...

I have new sewing project in the works....



If you know anything about me, you know that I have a passion for two time periods.... Regency and Medieval. They are two extremely different time periods but what can I say, some of my favorite stories (Robin Hood, Pride and Prejudice) come from those time periods. :) 


Anyway this is the outfit that I am planning on making next... though I will have to make some modifications on parts of it. :P 



This pattern has a apron a shirt a corset (outside vest) and a cap. I'm not sure how I would look in the cap... hummm.... maybe....


Have a merry day,

Hannah E.





3 comments:

  1. Dear Hannah ~ How sweet it was that you came by to visit me! It took me a little hunting to find out that you are my good friend Susan's daughter! How honoured I am that you took the time to leave me a note on my blog. :) It makes me smile to think of it, actually.

    Oh...and I *love* Pride and Prejudice too.

    I read some of what you think of your family...and I could just imagine your Momma as you describe her. What a blessing from the LORD!

    In HIM,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Camille,

    Thanks for your Sweet note. I have not heard from anyone on this blog for a long time. Hope that I should start updating blogs soon. It's strange how small the blogging world is.:) My mother is a great blogger.:)

    Blessings on your day,

    Hannah E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW: You must know that our favorite time periods are EXACTLY the same! WOW! I would love to see the progress you are making on this dress! Its my second favorite kind!

    ReplyDelete